Wednesday 12 June 2013

Not Much Happenings

One of the few reasons would be my PC, imagine me sitting in front of it wearing a singlet... ONLY, tends to overload it's circuits most of them. But of course, I'm exaggerating it :P Old equipment bound to reach it's expiry date. That actually posed some problem whenever me and Director had some personal fun, especially when we were so close to climax together, but I'm hoping to have a real one one day. Securing free time can be troublesome, with some commitments on hand and unexpected encounters.

We actually discussed some *activities* that are meant to be inserted into this blog. One of them would be receiving your home pizza in the nude. Director sent me some reference videos, and perhaps we can re-enact the same scenario. That idea actually made me so wet, that I always touched myself whenever we talked about our kinky and naughty plans together. Sharing the feeling of the moisture secreting from my cunt to Director, while he strokes his cock in his cam intensifies the horny feeling inside of me. I've always wondered, how big is it? Can my small sexy wet mouth able to swallow the whole shaft? Imagine that thing inside my pussy or asshole, tearing me from within, with each thrust he makes, fucking me hard and fast. Mmmm... thoughts of that, and our exhibitionist fetish, tends to make me sleep easier in this hot weather.

10 comments:

  1. nice post sister.. pls continue. I really love gals who are into exhibit. those delivery boys, surely having great view.. so have u tried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyyyy just visited your blog. carry on posting don't mia always support !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lina, nice to know you're from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up dear...start liking your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can i email you ? to chat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feedback guys and girls! been having trouble with my password lately. And Shally, I love your blog, looking forward for some steamy updates from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lina, me too is looking forward for more update from you.

      Delete
  7. hey, love your blog..and your mis-adventures hehe. Can i be the devliery guy next time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. add me on ym. id = jomkekatil@yahoo.com
    also available on twitter. id = jomkekatil_
    and skype id = jomkekatil

    ReplyDelete
  9. so what happened in the end?
    you quit being naughty?

    ReplyDelete